Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Playing With Lights

I'm trying to try to make my paragraphs longer so i'll just try.So Today's post i'm gonna show you artistic photos about car lights I couldn't understand the photos but it was nice and colorful a bit flashy and artistic.But before I show you the post we went out to get some ingredients for something guess what it is,we went to a bakery shop and bought some flour,food coloring,and vanilla extract.Guessed it yet? hmm i'll show you a bit more clues.We went to the grocery store and bought some blueberry's,corn oil,and confectioner sugar.To exciting i'm gonna say it cupcakes  but not just ordinary cupcakes red velvet cupcakes  
and blueberry cupcakes.with butter cream frosting.It was so good ! but any way here are the posts.




This one is my favorite



That's all
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment