Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mall With 3 Bloggers


Hello people so remember what I said about 2 day post it was a lie or i was just two sleepy at night.So any way I went to the mall with three bloggers 1 you know it My sister her blog is Rienberry.So the second one is what i told you about in my first day post of my only day post My cousin her blog is Livingthealife.And the last one is he just started blogging it's My brother and his blog is Pokemonsexalted.So i went to the mall with these three bloggers and we still had a hard time looking for where we do our photo shoot  but we found it.


Going in the mall


My Brother going up the escalator


I don't know why I took a picture of people are people but there sign looks like it's glowing


Artwork 
Keep it fresh
Keep it clean 
Keep it simple

Don't Stop


Our first Idea of a photo shoot is in a cart then the guard saw us and we had to go out


My sister embarrassed



We found the perfect spot


My Cousin and my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment