Monday, August 27, 2012

Party Full Of Cupcakes

Haven't posted for 2 days now sorry but any way i'm posting now.It's my cousins sweet 16 so here's her party


Her yummy cupcakes there's like 100 cupcakes in the party.And they gave us so many like 20 of the cupcakes

Blue  Icing With Chocolate Sprinkle Cupcake with chocolate batter


At The Back We Have 
Purple Icing With Steamed  Pearl Cupcake with chocolate batter


Green Icing With Chocolate sprinkle cupcake with cheese batter


 The 2nd And the 3rd Are 
Pink Icing With Chocolate And Pear Cupcake With Chocolate Batter


 I'm playing with my Cousin's toy gun hehe.It lights up


 My Other baby cousin who was wearing checkered long sleeves and blue shorts


 Fashionable Baby


 My cousin's cake she's 16 


 The rest is us playing with cousins toy last 6th post


 I have no  idea What This is


It looks like a bird flapping it's wings


 It looks lke a butterfly


Infinite


Heart


Circle

 Dragon

 Music
No Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment