Thursday, August 23, 2012

Grocery Time

Who says its boring in the grocery store? Well not for us, in the grocery store, we experience adventure!

 First I have to tell you my favorite thing in the world, Trolli. Very yummy gummy candy!


 Here's  My sister Rien Bautista. She has a blog and I take her photos (well most of them). Check out her blog here.

It's my sister again but this time I'm goofing around and playing with her shots .
         ^
                                                                                     ^
                                                                       AAAAHHH! he's cutting my head


 Trolli again! I love Trolli very much. Hehe soo yummy; Try It!

 Here's the first thing that I saw in the grocery,when i walked by to find some milk when i saw it the first thing i thought about is Trolli.

 Yummmmm Swiss Miss with colorful marsmallows with warm milk.Worth it.:p


I love cereals they make my morning 
Soo That's it

No comments:

Post a Comment